Sunday, July 20, 2008

What would you do if you won the powerball

I would remember my family and that this is gods gift

By gods gift It means I would allow up to half of the after tax winnings to aid every member of my family ie sisters brothers cousins mom and dad if still alive. WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

I would then take a quarter to set up a permanent income for my family to live comfortably,

The Last 1/4 would be use to form a non profit directly set to create health insurance for all.

It would be dedicated in memory to my dead parents,my uncle and my grandparents. As they gave me my value system.

This health insurance system would be 1/2 non profit half for profit. The for profit side would cover those whose jobs pay enough that they can afford to pay.

The non profit side would cover all medical needs at no cost of less fortunate and those who would have to choose between eating and seeing a doctor. It would directly offer housing to homeless by making arrangements with cities to use closed down schools and city offices and the homeless would do the needed repairs in exchange for room and board.

There would be childcare available so those homeless who still work can go

knowing their children are safe.

Yes it would be a Liberals dream come true as the republican concept of whats in it for me will be totally ignored.

I would make sure of this as I would oversee it.

I already give away my learned knowledge for free at All experts.com as well as here at,

AS Tbaarr Sees It

The way I thank god everyday is to help my fellow man, unlike conservatives who forget the words from the sermon on the mount.

When the rich man was told to give all he owned to the poor. I give my knowledge to aid my fellow man.

I wish all current winners happiness in their god given new fortune.

No comments:

investarms 50 cal black powder rifle

investarms  50 cal black powder rifle

hawkins rifle

hawkins rifle