Sunday, May 25, 2008

The important things in my life have changed

When I was single,back in 1997, my most important things were my Harley and my 66 T bird.

Its amazing how the birth of my daugeters in 1999 and 2003 changed this direction of thinking.

When they were first born,there was no describing the warm feeling in my gut that I felt as my little babies, in my arms,smiled and reached out to grab my finger.

The wide eyed look of total trust was so heartwarming,that I nearly cried with happiness.

Now as I drive for a living and am away 3 weeks at a time, I look forward to them running up to my rig and giving me a big hug and kiss, when I pull into the driveway.

The greatest pleasure I get is taking them to the playland at burger king and watching them enjoy the play area. Then we share a quick snack and then go to the park if the weather is good.

I still own 2 paid for Harleys, but playing with my girls is much more important and fun, then the feel of the wind in my hair.

My life is my wife and my girls now, and giving them everything I did not have growing up is my greatest pleasure.

No comments:

investarms 50 cal black powder rifle

investarms  50 cal black powder rifle

hawkins rifle

hawkins rifle