Thursday, May 29, 2008

my new experience with pay per post

My experience with PPP has been positive and negative. But mostly its been
positive,as it has required me to learn about html and also look at the web
from their point of view.

I found PPP through a goggle web search after my blog was considered not
acceptable to google adsense. Its funny that just after I posted a warning, to all
who visited my blog, about a credit card company that was a real ripoff. I found
myself without ad support from adsense.

I started this blog to both answer questions about investing and credit card use,
like I do at All Experts.com, and raise some income to start saving money for my 2
girls college fund as well as pay for the bills that come with raising two beautiful
girls in this day and age.

PPP has also allowed me to meet others here at PPP and at their other site Social
Spark. Those people also showed me some other AD opportunities by going to their
blogs. I also found their blogs helpful in seeing what type of bog posts are needed
to qualify to be accepted as a POSTIE.

It took me 3 months of research to become a Postie as my time is limited. I am a 48
state truck driver by trade and that takes up 60-80 hours of my day. Its been a real
pleasure to learn about PPP and other sites and I would have never had the
opportunity to learn about them if I had not found PPP. Its amazing how a simple
google search titled GETTING PAID TO BLOG has changed my life.

One thing I would recomend to new people coming to PPP is how to place the ad code on
your blogspot blog. I thank Project Wonderful, for the info about the, necessary and
needed HTML/Javascript link, page element that needs to be added to any blogspot
blog. This link can be titled whatever you like and then you paste the code in the
content box.

That is also how you place other AD code on your blog as well as the PPP AD code
on your blogspot blog.


I thank PPP for helping me improve my knowledge of the blogging world and the
ability to help me improve my income earning capability. This will allow me to help
improve my daughters lives and give them the extras that my parents could not afford.


This is one reason why I have been willing to share my experiences in investing and
credit card management for free at All experts.com for almost 10 years now.

Thank you PPP for your resource to allow me to share my opinions on other topics and
earn revenue in the process to improve the quality of my families lives.

I think Pay Per Post is a great way for advertisers to get exposure. Here is the link.

get paid to blog

drive traffic










href="http://www.payperpost.com/?utm_source=opportunity&utm_medium=disclosure%2Bbadge">

No comments:

investarms 50 cal black powder rifle

investarms  50 cal black powder rifle

hawkins rifle

hawkins rifle